AIRLINE PROMO: Qatar Airways gives you two tickets for the price of one1:37 AM
Celebrating their 100th destination, Qatar Airways is having this incredible promo where you can buy two tickets for the price of one. Too good to be true? Well, check it out. Here's the list of the Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is only valid for bookings made through qatarairways.com/100
- Travel between: 1st May and 14th June 2011 (all travel completed by 14th June)
- Purchase dates: 13th and 14th April 2011, according to the local time of your departure city
- Offer applicable to fare only. Taxes & fees must be paid
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights only
- Limited to Economy class (Booking classes H, K, Q, M, L, B, and Y only) tickets cannot be upgraded using Qmiles
- Offer applies to return trips only
- Bookings between Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo not permitted
- Bookings from Houston, Washington DC and New York with final destination Doha not permitted. All destinations from these cities beyond Doha are permitted
- The price shown on Price & Date Options and Flight & Fare Selection pages are per person
- Changes before/after departure allowed for US$ 50 per change + any fare difference
- The offer requires all travellers to remain on the same booking; travellers may not travel separately
- No refunds, 100% cancellation fee will be applied
- Child discount not applicable. Children should book as adults
- Infant discount 80% of the adult fare. Taxes & fees must be paid
- Seats are limited and subject to availability
- The 2-for-1 offer cannot be used in conjunction with another offer
- Other conditions apply, please review the terms at the time of booking
What I understand is that one has to buy the tickets within the next 24 hours (because it is the 14th where I live.) And that the free ticket is your return trip ticket. So basically, you're paying half of the usual airfare. That's not so bad, isn't it?
So if you're traveling anytime in between the 1st May and 14th June 2011, try considering this promo. After all, Qatar Airways does have a LOT of destinations; its economy class was given five stars by SkyTrax this 2011.
It's superb service for half the price. Now, who doesn't want that?